THIS tribute to a Speedster Porsche was built by Lord Drake Kustoms, one of the best Harley workshops in Spain and Miami (USA) where Fran Manen (the owner) builds amazing custom and cafe racer motorcycles for customers around all the world. The idea was to turn a Harley-Davidson Sportster 883R into a motorcycle tribute to the car brand Porsche. It had to be sporty, aggressive and elegant; it had to remind you of a 911 Carrera, a Speedster or a 917 model of the 24 hours of Le Mans.
“A good job of painting and airbrushing on custom motorcycles like this one is absolutely necessary to obtain the great keys,” says Fran Manen. “And of course, details, many details, such as the Porsche emblems, the rear pilots, the craft tail, the wooden grips combined with chrome, sports gas cap and a very long list of exclusive components.”
- Exhaust: Vance & Hines.
- Air Filter: S&S.
- Shock Absorber: custom.
- Fork: original modified and with metal covers.
- Odometer: Dakota Digital.
- Hand controls: clip-ons, grips, etc.
- Foot controls: modified.
- Wheels: rear and front, fat spoke rims.
- Fuel tank: handcrafted.
- Seat and subframe: custom made.
- Front fender: handmade.
- Rear fender: handmade.
- Chassis: modified subframe.
- Lighting: front turn signals in grips, pilot and rear turn signals LEDs, control lamps, etc.
NOTE: This converted Harley-Davidson Sportster 883R is now for sale. We ship worldwide, so if you need more information or price, just contact us at email@example.com or visit our web: www.lorddrakekustoms.com